Sunday, October 2, 2011

Tiens Airez Active Oxygen & Negative Ion Panty Liner Review

Tiens or Tienshi Company has come up with a napkin which is not only environment friendly but also safe and effective to women. I have learned this product from my mom who is suggesting me to use it since it is a very good product that combats bacteria or germs in the under garment, good for fighting foul smells or odors especially when a female is having their monthly period and has negative ion.

Revolutionary pad for women's health and safety
Photobucket


One pack of Tiens Airiz Active Oxygen and Negative Ion contains 30 pieces of sanitary panty liner. They also have this Day and Night pad made for the purpose of heavy or light flows during menstruation period.

What I like in this panty liner is the eucalyptus scent of the green strip found in the middle portion of the pad which makes the pad breathable and keep me comfortable during 8 hours of work. It keeps me dry and not irritable especially that I am pregnant. It did help me to fight feminine itch as well.

Airez Oxygen and Negative Ion sanitary pantyliner by Tiens
sanitary pad,airez,negative ion



Airiz panty liner pad has 5 layers for protection. It is easy to open because it is individually wrapped and light weight so that you can keep it in your purse or bag or where ever you go, it will be handy. The cost however is a bit pricy compared to other local sanitary pads or panty liners because it speaks quality for itself. If you ask me what is the difference of the ordinary panty liner or sanitary pad from Airez Oxygen and Negative Ion is that it gives comfort to women who suffers PMS and other discomfort during menstruation.

The negative ion is said to be good in our health as it cures us and protects us from the harsh pollution in our environment. But there is also instruction included that if you feel you have allergies of using the pad, just discontinue the use. For me, I don’t see any discomfort or allergic effect so this pad is really created for me. I will also encourage my friends to try and use Airez Active Oxygen and Negative Ion sanitary pad for a healthy reproductive system.

Product Rate: 9 stars /10
Verdict: Highly Recommended


Disclaimer: This article is my own personal review about the product. It is not paid by any advertisers and was never influenced by any media or ads. I also want to warn people who will use and copy my review for their advantage, please do not copy or plagiarize.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

JackieReviews Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template