Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Sweet Baby Supreme Comfort Diaper

I bought this diaper for my little one because it was just cheap for the price of only $2.94 for 22 pieces. I use this for his day time change because it was just light and not for long use. When it comes to skin protection, it can only hold a regular wee wee for two to three as the maximum absorption level of the diaper.

What I don’t understand is the wetness indicator which does not take effect or change in color even if the diaper is soaked and wet. For me, putting the wetness indicator is useless and the promised protection is a lie because you can’t use it for long hours. So when my baby sleeps at night or we go out, I don’t use this diaper. 



So why did I buy this product? Well, as I have said, if you are just at home and you can attend to your baby and change the diaper after three hours, then this diaper will really save something especially if your budget is really tight. Yes, this is quantity over quality. If you don’t have any budget for a quality diaper, then this is for you.

Good thing using Sweet Baby Supreme Comfort diaper is that your baby’s skin won’t get irritated or diaper rash as the skin gets to breathe easily using this product. But don’t forget that this diaper is not for long usage so after three to four hours, you need to change it.

photo credit: my own photo 



Disclaimer: This review is not paid and is not influenced by any media or advertising company. What I have written was based on my own opinion and it was not reproduced or posted on any other review sites. Any forms of duplication will result to plagiarism so please don’t copy my reviews.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

JackieReviews Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template