Monday, December 8, 2014

Ponds’ Acne Clear White Multi-Action Facial Foam Plus Scrub

This is what I have been using for the past three months now ever since I came back in the Philippines for a vacation. I have oily skin with casual breakouts and so I decided to look for a product which will help me solve my skin problem. My niece was using this product and so I tried it and was satisfied because it does help remove excess oil and then it cleans my face thoroughly making it soft and smooth after wash.

The good thing is that this product of Ponds does not leave my skin so dry. It is just mild and gentle to use, especially if you have sensitive skin. The herbal clay inclusions to Ponds Acne clear white is just perfect to absorb the oil and remove it once you rinse off your face.

The best part I can say is that it is affordable and economical which is $1.72 for 50 g tube size. The tube is easy to control that you can really squeeze it all out till the last drop. Facial scrub is just light and you can use this wonderful product on a daily basis without getting your skin irritated as the micro beads included in Pond’s Acne Clear White will be okay to handle it. Although just be gentle on cystic acne as you don’t need to scrub that area.

If I have pimple breakouts, this is the best facial foam and cleanser for me as it will help to remove my pimples in three days, well of course that is because of using this product plus other beauty regimens I use to keep my skin clear. But I can honestly say that Ponds Acne Clear 10-in 1 Facial Foam plus Scrub is the perfect product to keep my skin oil free and pimple free. I highly recommend this product for those who also have issues with skin breakouts and very oily skin.


Product score:  9/10
Price: $1.72 for 50 g. Tube

If you have any questions, you can leave me a comment and I will be happy to response back. All my reviews were based on my personal experience and always consult your doctor before taking or using any product.

Disclaimer: This review is not paid and is not influenced by any media or advertising company. What I have written was based on my own opinion and it was not reproduced or posted on any other review sites. Any forms of duplication will result to plagiarism so please don’t copy my reviews.


1 comments:

  1. Nice post. You really had a long journey with acne.Good result. I also found some tips here: link Acne Treatment Reviews
    Here is written how to get rid of acne and reviews. Really helpful.
    You'll reading my uncensored review, where I will inform you what I think about this acne treatment system. : Acne Treatment Reviews

    ReplyDelete

 

JackieReviews Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template