Monday, December 8, 2014

GlutaMax Light and Tight Feminine Wash

I got curious about trying out Glutamax Light and Tight Feminine wash as it promises a lot.  Obviously, skin lightening was one of it then next would be skin firming, cooling effect, moisturizing the skin and daily protection.

But sad to say that they fail when it comes to cooling sensation and daily protection against itchiness. Anyway, they already said that consult a doctor when skin irritation occurs and such. But maybe skin firming will just take effect if that will be continuous usage for more than a month. Since I am just using the product for two weeks now, I will still give it time to prove about skin firming. But I would say Glutamax kept its promise a bit on the lightening effect and moisturizing the skin.


When it comes to the scent, it is just a general so-so brand, not overpowering, not fruity or floral scented. Just mild and gentle but you will  get annoyed on squeezing the gel out of the bottle as the gel bounces back inside like it got sucked up again. Wish they would do something better about the bottle, maybe a tube is better to keep the product.

The price is just affordable for that 50 ml. bottle which is only $1.55. But I can say that other competitors are cheaper and is also promising the same thing which will give Glutamax a hard time to lead as I think that I may not buy this product again if you ask me. I will just finish my 50 ml. bottle and that’s it.


photo credit: my own photo



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

JackieReviews Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template