Friday, December 19, 2014

Drapolene Cream

I have been searching for the best cream for diaper rash as my little one was having this problem for quite some time. He is prone to such because he perspires a lot on that area. So the sweat glands produce there and I also find it hard to look for diapers that will absorb wetness, but makes the skin as dry as possible.

Anyway, not because I have to look and change the diaper, but also I have to find out a cream that will help his skin to not feel irritated. Drapolene cream was advice by my brother so I looked for it in the market and tried.

It was never cheap at all. Most of these anti-diaper rash creams are pretty expensive, but I have to give it a try. It says anti-bacterial and helps even adult skin that was also using adult diapers. Aside from another promise of Drapolene cream that it is good for minor wounds and burns, I am only interested to keep that skin rash away.


It took two days to notice the rash to dry, but it keeps on appearing again after a week. I think that the skin of my son was not fully satisfied for this creams’ solution. Probably Drapolene will work better for prevention and not just for curing process.

Despite the fact that I have changed diapers a lot of times to keep the skin rash go away, this cream would assist me to help solve or stop the skin rash. But sadly, it did not work well for my son. Just don’t take my word for it. Consult your physician or pediatrician first before using this cream. Creams may vary also and will depend based on your child’s skin reaction too. Always be safe than to be sorry.



Product rating:  5/10

Photo credit : mine 

All reviews and photos used are solely my property, no copying please..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

JackieReviews Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template